This is the Linux app named Live Support Chat using SignalR whose latest release can be downloaded as OnlineSupport.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Live Support Chat using SignalR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Live Support Chat using SignalR
LiveSupportChat is an open source simple online support chat demo application. It has used ASP.Net web form (C#) and SignalR.
Testing Instruction :
1. Run the application
2. Open OperatorLogin.aspx
3. Click 'Operator Login And Go To Support Online' button.
4. Open OnlineSupport.aspx in other browser to simulate user (if operator browser is IE then this should be Chrome or Firefox)
5. Now try sending message as both user and operator from their respective browser
- 1-1 chat
- Operator can explicitly end the chat
- record the chat in file or database
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/livesupportchat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.