This is the Linux app named lnlc whose latest release can be downloaded as lnlc-0.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lnlc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
lnlc calculates linear nlc-width and corresponding linear nlc-width expressions.
On 2014's computers it works quite well up to graph sizes of about 10 nodes of linear nlc-width 3. The runtime depends on the size of the input graph, its linear nlc-width, and the number of nodes of high degree.
The archive also contains the widths and corresponding expressions for the trees of up to 12 nodes.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lnlc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.