This is the Linux app named LOB2Table whose latest release can be downloaded as lob2table.sql. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LOB2Table with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONLOB2Table is a set of Oracle PL/SQL pipelined functions that allow you to query CSV or fixed column data store in CLOBs, BLOBs, BFILEs or VARCHAR2s like ordinary tables.
Please see the Wiki for a detailed description.
- Pure PL/SQL solution for Oracle Database 10g Release 1 and up in any edition
- Support for separated columns format (i.e. CSV)
- Support for fixed columns width formats
- Full delimiter support
- Up to 200 columns possible
- High performance (up to 15,000 rows per second)
- Automatic BOM removal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lob2table/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.