This is the Linux app named LockCD whose latest release can be downloaded as LockCD.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LockCD with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONLockCD program disables CD-ROM's eject button. It runs in the system tray and identifies itself by a red icon, which drops a menu on the right mouse click or shows Main UI on the left click. LockCD can also be accessed from the Explorer Context Menu by right-clicking on the CD-ROM icon.
This application was written after giving up on finding a properly functioning software that would lock CD-ROM's eject button on my Lenovo T520 laptop, which i hit quite frequently. The main problem with the software available on the internet is that it doesn't retain the lock state after Sleep/Hibernation/Resume.
This application is based on .Net 4.0 framework, so make sure its runtime is installed on your PC.
Send your feedback to: email@example.com
Current version of LockCD is 1.2
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lockcd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.