This is the Linux app named logmap-matcher to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as logmap_oaei_2014.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named logmap-matcher to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
logmap-matcher to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONLogMap is a highly scalable ontology matching system with ‘built-in’ reasoning and inconsistency repair capabilities. LogMap extract mappings between classes, properties and instances.
To the best of our knowledge, LogMap is one of the few matching systems that:
1. can efficiently match semantically rich ontologies containing tens (and even hundreds) of thousands of classes,
2. incorporates sophisticated reasoning and repair techniques to minimise the number of logical inconsistencies, and
3. provides support for user intervention during the matching process (see Web interface).
- Ontology Alignment
- Alignment Repair
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/logmap-matcher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.