This is the Linux app named LOTRO Companion whose latest release can be downloaded as lotro-companion-126.96.36.199.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LOTRO Companion with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LOTRO Companion is a desktop application.
It manages characters of the Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) MMORPG.
It has 3 main goals:
- track the status of one or several characters: current gear, deeds, quests, collections...
- simulate gear/virtues, compute result stats and analyze stats contributions
- lore database: quests, items, deeds, mounts, pets...
Character data is imported from the game client running locally.
- LOTRO characters state tracking
- Simulation of stats based on gear/virtues...
- Full lore database (items, quests, deeds...)
- Embedded Middle-Earth maps
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lotrocompanion/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.