This is the Linux app named Lout batch document formatting system whose latest release can be downloaded as lout_3_40_Win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lout batch document formatting system with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lout batch document formatting system
DESCRIPTIONLout is a batch document formatter. It reads a high-level description of a document similar in style
to LaTeX and produces a PostScript file which can be printed on most laser printers.
Plain text and PDF output are also available.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lout/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.