This is the Linux app named LTE Modem whose latest release can be downloaded as kernel.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LTE Modem with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This site publishes open-source code used in the LTE datacard / modem.
The LTE data card is a Mini PCIe card used in 4G-capable Xoom tablets. Very similar LTE hardware is integrated within Droid Bionic and Droid RAZR phones, and a common software development line was used for all of these LTE modem modules.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ltemodem.motorola/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.