This is the Linux app named LuaCV whose latest release can be downloaded as luacv.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LuaCV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONLuaCV is OpenCV library wrapper for Lua language. Main goal is to access fast image processing library to light-weight, non-type language. Thanks to CMake project is a much easier to compile it under many OS platforms which are supported by OpenCV.
LuaCV is being developed at faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication of Brno University of Technology in Czech republic.
Working with: Lua 5.2, OpenCV 2.2-2.4
LuaCV-0.2.0 (svn rev. 62) is last version compatible with Lua 5.1 but working only with OpenCV 2.2 and below.
- Easier usage of OpenCV functions in non-type language Lua.
- Fast and light-weight interpreter thanks to Lua.
- Don't have to recompile OpenCV programs every time you change scripts.
- Usage of CMake to easier building of LuaCV at various OS platforms.
- Less memory leaks due to Lua garbage collector.
- Windows LuaCV installer via NSIS framework.
- Documentation generated from LuaCV source and OpenCV docs.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/luacv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.