This is the Linux app named Luvalley whose latest release can be downloaded as qemu-luvalley8.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Luvalley with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONLuvalley is a lightweight type-1 Virtual Machine Monitor (VMM) with novel architecture, to enable any OS to host virtual machines as pure applications by utilizing hardware virtualization extensions such as Intel VT and AMD-V.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/luvalley/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.