This is the Linux app named LyX Portable whose latest release can be downloaded as lyx-1.6.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LyX Portable with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is a project to create a portable package of LyX, the latex editor, in the PAF format. It will hopefully include a fully functional MikTex install as well, though it may rely on the portable package developed by MikTex for the time being.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lyxportable/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.