This is the Linux app named M2SQL whose latest release can be downloaded as m2sql.pptx. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named M2SQL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
M2SQL is a handy tool that permits to map your existing Mumps Globals in a relational Vision. The mapping process is simple and intuitive and is done only once. The Mapping process will describe the Mumps Globals data as a complex of Applications, Hierarchies, Relations and fields.
Once mapping is completed you will able to replicate all the Mumps data into Target Relation database such as SQLITE or MYSQL.
Normally you will do the replication process once a day while system is silent. This will give you a Relational Replication for Reporting or Business Analysis using industry standard tools.
If you have a huge amount of data on your Mumps Globals you can choose an alternative mechanism in which only changes
will be replicated to the target relational database and reflected almost immediately .
The tool is a set of Mumps Routines and globals written on top of Intersystem IRIS , but using only pure Ansi standard Mumps .
- Map your Existing Mumps Globals in a Relational Vision
- Validate your Globals Data vs Mapping Validation Rules
- Generate documentation of your Mapped Globals
- Generate DDL Schemas for Target Relational database
- Replicate entire data base to Target Relational Data Base
- In case of Huge Mumps DB , Replicate only Your on going changes via Journaling Mechnism
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/m2sql/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.