This is the Linux app named Mac GNU Privacy Guard whose latest release can be downloaded as GPG_Keychain_Access_0.8.DP.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mac GNU Privacy Guard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mac GNU Privacy Guard
The goal of this project is to create a GnuPG front end for Mac OS X. To that extent, it will make installing GnuPG on OS X easier and provide inter application services to access GPG. Also, GPGME wrapper in ObjC will be done.
Information Technology, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/macgpg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.