This is the Linux app named Maere - When Lights Die whose latest release can be downloaded as Maerev2.0Windows32bits.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Maere - When Lights Die with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Maere - When Lights Die
DESCRIPTION"Maere : When Lights Die" is a horror video-game and virtual reality project by Lucid Dreams (that's us !).
We are four game designers from the IMAC engineering school in France, and we've been developing this project since october 2012.
It has been created with virtual reality in mind from the start and will be playable on the Oculus Rift headset as soon as we get our developer kit !
The game is also available for free on PC, Mac, and Linux.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/whenlightsdie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.