This is the Linux app named Maltcms whose latest release can be downloaded as maltcms-1.3.2-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Maltcms with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe Maltcms - Modular Application Toolkit for Chromatography Mass-Spectrometry is a JAVA API for preprocessing, alignment, analysis and visualization of data stored in open file formats used in Proteomics and Metabolomics research.
- support for ANDIMS/Netcdf, mzXML, mzData, mzML formats
- multiple visualizations for chromatograms, ms, alignments etc.
- preprocessing, eg. smoothing, filtering, baseline removal
- multiple alignment of GC/LC-MS data
- unsupervised peak group clustering
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
Java Swing, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/maltcms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.