This is the Linux app named manara whose latest release can be downloaded as Manara-alpha-0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named manara with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Manara is a gps navigator project.it`s not complete yet now it supports reading shape files and can render the maps.
The project is intended to be used in embedded gps devices.
now it supports adding up to 5 layers.
we hope we can add routing soon.
- Can read shape files using shapelib.
- Can draw multiple layers with full control of layer colors.
- Routing features and path simulation is still under construction.
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/manara/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.