This is the Linux app named Mathematical Assistant on Web whose latest release can be downloaded as install_maw. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mathematical Assistant on Web with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mathematical Assistant on Web
Mathematical Assistant on Web is a web interface for Maxima computations, including steps in the solution. The demo site is http://um.mendelu.cz and covers selected problems typical for courses of calculus on technical universities.
- Simple installation from sources
- Works over the Internet
- Solves typical problem from Differential adn Integral Calculus
- Detailed solutions included
- Virtual machine available for Windows (and also weak Linux) users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mathassistant/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.