This is the Linux app named mathSuite whose latest release can be downloaded as mathSuite710.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mathSuite with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
mathSuite is a very powerful Mathematical Suite which deals principally with
complex algebric and geometric operations. It is powered by the fabulous ExprEval C Parser. The main purpose of this project is fast math-oriented algorithm virtualization, with an optimized direct text interface. Also it gives you a very powerful and fast Calculus Environment which let you handle easily interchangeable variable lists, matrices, LOGS and Settings Layouts with optimized Items Lists Managing Engine. You'll also be able to execute your own scriptfiles with a basic math-oriented beta script language. Some feature regarding Matrices and Linear Algebra Operations are LU-Factorization, SVD Decomposition, Rank Calculator, Ill Condition Checking and more... There are also a very powerful Linear System Solver and Basic PRELoaded Functions Integrator Engine.
- Perform Calculations by using inline Variables and Functions!
- Save Matrices and load them by Files!
- Save your variables in Variable Lists Files
- Create new scripts with MSCenv's and ExprEval's mathematical set of functions
- Customize your workspace environment with colors, operation tags and more!
- Save your program configurations in different files
- Keep track of your operations by selecting a LOG File
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Architects, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mathsuite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.