This is the Linux app named Matlab Toolbox EyeX whose latest release can be downloaded as TobiiMatlabToolbox3.1-EyeXSDK.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Matlab Toolbox EyeX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Matlab Toolbox EyeX
Do you want to Eye Movement Analysis? Identify saccades and fixations? Compute the saliency maps? Compute the Main Sequence? A Matlab Toolbox is ready for that: https://sourceforge.net/p/ema-toolbox/
The toolbox now also works with the EYEX SDK and with Tobii 4C! Just plug it, turn it on (see the red lights) and run the script!
A. Gibaldi, M. Vanegas, P.J. Bex, G. Maiello. Evaluation of the Tobii EyeX Eye tracking controller and Matlab toolkit for research, Behavior Research Methods, 2016
Want to use the EYEX with Python? Stay tuned...
Using 3D screen? The brand new Release 3.1, contains real 3D calibration procedure!!
Remember to be compliant with the GAZE SDK or the EYEX SDK licence agreement form Tobii!
- UDP connection
- Basic functions for connection and data acquiring
- Sample code:
. smooth pursuit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/matlabtoolboxeyex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.