This is the Linux app named MCC - Music Control Center whose latest release can be downloaded as MCC_0.2_WIN32_EXE.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MCC - Music Control Center with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MCC - Music Control Center
DESCRIPTIONMusicControlCenter (MCC) is a client application for mpd, the music player daemon (MPD). It's specially designed for handheld devices running WindowsCE/PocketPC (exp. Siemens Simpad), but can also be compiled as an native MFC-Windows-Application.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/winmcc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.