This is the Linux app named Meaning Explorer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MeaningExplorer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Meaning Explorer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Meaning Explorer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe main purpose of this tool is to help users in extracting syntagmatic relations between words, lemmas and roots available in the Quran; these relations include identifying significant collocates and words’ co-occurrences. In addition, the tool also provides other helpful functionalities that complement the primary purpose, which include a Key Word In Context (KWIC) concordance, in addition to frequency lists of all words, lemmas and roots in the holy Quran. The main intended users of this tool are Arabic Quranic scholars and linguists.
The Meaning Explorer applies a new distributional semantic model to extract words’ significant co-occurrences from the Quran. This model is based on the Refined MI association measure applied to all words within a symmetric sliding window of five words surrounding the node word. The Refined MI association measure is chosen because of its remarkable ability ability to extract syntagmatic relations between the words of the Quran.
- Fast and robust search of the words in the Quran
- Ability to search using full word, lemma and root.
- Offers a Key Word In Context (KWIC) concordance
- Generates frequency lists of all words, lemmas and roots in the Quran.
- Extracts words’ significant collocates and co-occurrences from the Quran.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/meaning-explorer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.