This is the Linux app named Mesh2HRTF whose latest release can be downloaded as Mesh2HRTF-0.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mesh2HRTF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONMesh2HRTF is an open-source project aiming at providing an easy-to-use software package for the numerical calculation of HRTFs. It targets researchers in the field of binaural audio. In a nutshell, Mesh2HRTF simply reads geometrical data, calculates the corresponding sound field and outputs HRTFs. To support multiple computer platforms, the concept of Mesh2HRTF is to focus on a command-line tool, which forms the numerical core, i.e., an implementation of the 3-dimensional Burton-Miller collocation BEM coupled with the multi-level fast multipole method (ML-FMM), and to provide add-ons for existing cross-platform applications for the preprocessing of geometrical data and for the visualization of results.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mesh2hrtf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.