This is the Linux app named MetaPhat -meta-pheno-association-tracker whose latest release can be downloaded as meta_phat.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MetaPhat -meta-pheno-association-tracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONMetaPhat is an active and open sourced (MIT license) tool to detect variants with multivariate associations by using summary statistics from univariate GWAS studies. The application also performs decomposition by finding optimal BIC subsets and P-value driver traits for the multivariate lead variants. Variant results are traced and clustered to assist with dissecting phenotypes-genotype relationships.
Please see our wiki home for installation instructions, required GWAS data formats and example inputs with test command - https://sourceforge.net/p/meta-pheno-association-tracer/wiki/Home/
Global lipids (GLGC, Willer 2013) data/source tar example - https://sourceforge.net/projects/meta-pheno-association-tracer/files/Dist/meta_phat.tar.gz/download
If you run into problems or have feature requests after trying example and reading tutorial, please email: email@example.com
Copyright <2019> firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com<COPYRIGHT HOLDER>
- multivariate genome-wide trait analysis
- p-value and BIC based optimal trait subset selection
- trait decomposition trace plots
- lead SNP and driver trait summary file
- snp-snp trait rank spearman cluster
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/meta-pheno-association-tracer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.