This is the Linux app named MetaVNC whose latest release can be downloaded as metavnc-win32-0.6.6.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MetaVNC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MetaVNC is a window aware VNC. MetaVNC displays windows from multiple
VNC servers on a single desktop screen. MetaVNC also works as a
meta-window-manager; it launches, minimizes, maximizes, and closes
applications or windows.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Java Swing, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
C, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/metavnc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.