This is the Linux app named MichalOS whose latest release can be downloaded as MichalOS.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MichalOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA 32-bit operating system based on MikeOS 4.5, aimed to be more advanced and lightweight on the inside, but simple and easy to use on the outside
- Runs in 32-bit "unreal mode" (requires a 386 to start)
- Requires 128kB to start, 192kB required for displaying images and copying files
- Has graphics and mouse functions built in
- Includes a screensaver (by default it's set to 3 minutes)
- Uses a custom font instead of the default BIOS font
- Displays the current time in the upper-right corner (updated by INT 1Ch)
- Customizable background, window and menu colors, screensaver delay,
- Much, much more...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/michalos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.