This is the Linux app named microterm whose latest release can be downloaded as microterm-0.97.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named microterm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
wxWidgets / gtk visual serial port terminal. Allows simple configuration of serial port settings, terminal colors, size, fonts, etc. Supports file upload as raw binaries, xmodem and ymodem. Allows to display binary data, supports custom commands and scripts to be pasted on the termial through custom buttons, support rs232 signal management.
- Easy to use, customizable serial port terminal for linux
- File upload, raw, x-modem, y-modem
- Custom tools, for predefined commands
- rs232 signal management
- binary display
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/microterm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.