This is the Linux app named Midi Layer whose latest release can be downloaded as MidiLayer-0.4.3-Win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Midi Layer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MidiLayer is a simple and easy to use application designed to enhance your live performances.
Manage slots and channels, adjust the velocity and the volume, customize the note range and connect with modulation wheels and other types of controllers, all with the help of MidiLayer.
- Up to 4 MIDI interfaces
- Easy MIDI merge and MIDI thru
- MIDI routing by interface, channel or keyboard region
- Keyboard split up to 64 parts with 1 channel source
- Send program changes for all equipment
- MIDI in and out monitor utility
- Send SysEx by preset
- Interface monitors
- Visual click utillity by preset
- Sequencer controller
- Event filter by keyboard region
- Drag and drop preset organizer
- Easy to manage presets and elements in file explorer
Non-Profit Organizations, Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Gnome, X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/midi-layer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.