This is the Linux app named midimusic whose latest release can be downloaded as setup_eplayOrgan64v4_2_2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named midimusic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Midimusic provides archives of Wurlitzer and Estey music rolls in e-roll format. These are downloadable and the music can be played using eplayOrgan. An archive of Miditzer organ midi files is also provided.
All features of the original e-rolls and midis are available including stops and swell.
eplayOrgan is a fully featured organ which can also be played from a full midified console or standard midi keyboards. Stops may be set using a touch screen.
eplayOrgan operates under Windows. Mac and Linux are supported under Wine. The programs work just the same under Wine on Mac and Linux as they do under Windows.
- eplayOrgan Portable App Now Available For Download.
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/midimusic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.