This is the Linux app named Minimal Mistakes Jekyll theme whose latest release can be downloaded as 4.24.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Minimal Mistakes Jekyll theme with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Minimal Mistakes Jekyll theme
A flexible two-column Jekyll theme. Perfect for building personal sites, blogs, and portfolios. Everything from the menus, sidebars, comments, and more can be configured or set with YAML Front Matter. Built with HTML5 + CSS3. All layouts are fully responsive with helpers to augment your content. Free to use however you want under the MIT License. Clone it, fork it, customize it, etc. Settings that affect your entire site can be changed in Jekyll’s configuration file: _config.yml, found in the root of your project. If you don’t have this file you’ll need to copy or create one using the theme’s default _config.yml as a base. Take a moment to look over the configuration file included with the theme. Comments have been added to provide examples and default values for most settings. Bundled as a "theme gem" for easier installation/upgrading.
- Compatible with GitHub Pages
- Support for Jekyll's built-in Sass/SCSS preprocessor
- Nine different skins (color variations)
- Several responsive layout options (single, archive index, search, splash, and paginated home page)
- Optimized for search engines with support for Twitter Cards and Open Graph data
- Optional header images, custom sidebars, table of contents, galleries, related posts, breadcrumb links, navigation lists, and more
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minimal-mistakes-jekyll.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.