This is the Linux app named miRDeep-P whose latest release can be downloaded as New_M.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named miRDeep-P with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
miRDeep-P,miRDP for short, is a computational tool for analyzing the microRNA (miRNA) transcriptome in plants.
- miRDP manual has been added.
- New version miRDP1.0 has been released.
- The new features filtering predicted items by plant miRNA criteria has been added in miRDP0.0.2
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mirdp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.