This is the Linux app named MLProject to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mlproject-initial.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MLProject to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MLProject to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMLP is a library containing a framework for the development of Machine Learning algorithms as well as a set of standard ML algorithms ready to be used. It is similar in the spirit to the weka project, but it is written in C++.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mlproject/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.