This is the Linux app named mlpy to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mlpy-3.5.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mlpy to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
mlpy to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONmlpy is a Python module for Machine Learning built on top of NumPy/SciPy and of GSL.
mlpy provides high-level functions and classes allowing, with few lines of code, the design of rich workflows for classification, regression, clustering and feature selection. mlpy is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3.
mlpy is available both for Python >=2.6 and Python 3.X.
C, C++, Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mlpy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.