This is the Linux app named MMDetection whose latest release can be downloaded as MMDetectionV2.28.2Release.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MMDetection with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MMDetection is an open source object detection toolbox that's part of the OpenMMLab project developed by Multimedia Laboratory, CUHK. It stems from the codebase developed by the MMDet team, who won the COCO Detection Challenge in 2018. Since that win this toolbox has continuously been developed and improved.
MMDetection detects various objects within a given image with high efficiency. Its training speed is comparable or even faster than those of other codebases like Detectron2 and SimpleDet. It supports multiple detection frameworks right out of the box, as well as various backbones and methods.
- Modular Design
- Readily supports multiple frameworks
- Fast and highly efficient
- Award-winning codebase
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mmdetection.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.