This is the Linux app named MMF whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MMF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MMF is a modular framework for vision and language multimodal research from Facebook AI Research. MMF contains reference implementations of state-of-the-art vision and language models and has powered multiple research projects at Facebook AI Research. MMF is designed from ground up to let you focus on what matters, your model, by providing boilerplate code for distributed training, common datasets and state-of-the-art pre-trained baselines out-of-the-box. MMF is built on top of PyTorch that brings all of its power in your hands. MMF is not strongly opinionated. So you can use all of your PyTorch knowledge here. MMF is created to be easily extensible and composable. Through our modular design, you can use specific components from MMF that you care about. Our configuration system allows MMF to easily adapt to your needs.
- Modular and composable
- Powered by PyTorch
- Less boilerplate
- MMF also acts as starter codebase for challenges around vision and language datasets
- MMF contains reference implementations of state-of-the-art vision and language models
- MMF is licensed under BSD license
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mmf.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.