This is the Linux app named Mobile Buddy whose latest release can be downloaded as mobilebuddy.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mobile Buddy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mobile Buddy is a small MIDLet running on J2ME phone/pda. It acts like a informative helpful friend in mobile phone. It connects to AIM Bots using TOC to provide content (yellowpages,stocks etc.,.). It requires MIDP 2.0 and distributed under GPL licence.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mobilebuddy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.