This is the Linux app named Mobile-ID USAT applet whose latest release can be downloaded as Mobile-ID-Remarcsolution.docx. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mobile-ID USAT applet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mobile-ID USAT applet
The Remarc Mobile-ID USAT applet this is a JavaCard applet with USIM Application Toolkit menu support.
Basic functions of the Remarc Mobile-ID SAT applet:
• Authentication function;
• Signing function;
• Changing PIN1/PIN2;
• Changing PUK;
• Unblock PIN1/PIN2;
• View information - in a USAT menu is present a menu item with information of PIN usage.
- The application is based on Java Card™ platform, version 2.2.1
- The application uses USIM Application Toolkit for the Subscriber Identity Module - Mobile Equipment (SIM - ME) interface, defined in 3GPP 31.111 for 3G
- The application supports RSA encryption and verification functionality with RSA cryptographic keys in range from 1024 to 2048 bits
- There is one keypair for authentication
- There is one keypair for non-repudiation
- Access to signature function of each keypair is protected by own PIN code
- PIN can be 4-12 digits long
- PIN length have to defined during application personalization
- PIN length have to defined separately for each keypair
- It is possible to change PIN codes during application life cycle
- Usage of private keys is blocked after 3th incorrect PIN code entry
- There is unblocking mechanism for the usage of private keys
- After 5rd incorrect entry of the unblocking code (PUK) the application is blocked
- The application has command for each keypair generation
- The application has command for getting of public key for each keypair
- The application supports changing of PIN codes via SAT menu
- Old PIN or PUK code is validated before initiating the PIN changing or PIN unblocking procedure
- The new PIN code is entered twice by the user
- The application supports unblocking usage of private keys with PUK code via SAT menu
- The application counts the number of times the use of each PIN
- The application has user interface in a three languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mobile-id-usat-applet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.