This is the Linux app named Mobile Open-Source Software and Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as FX-603P-Desktop-0.5.12.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mobile Open-Source Software and Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mobile Open-Source Software and Tools
Android, Symbian UIQ 3.0 and Symbian Series 60 Edition 5 open-source software, tools, libraries and themes.
Most notable the FX-602P / FX-603P Simulator and the HP-45 Emulator are hosted here.
- Multi Platform JavaSE, Android
- Scientifc Functions
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Java AWT, Cocoa (MacOS X), Handheld/Mobile/PDA
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uiq3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.