This is the Linux app named Mockito whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mockito with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mockito downloads and instructions for setting up Maven, Gradle and other build systems are available from the Central Repository and Bintray. Mockito 3.x requires Java 8, but otherwise doesn’t introduce any breaking changes compared to the 2.x series. Mockito 2.25.0 had an important feature added for anyone using mockito-inline. In particular anyone using Kotlin (which demands using mockito-inline) and PowerMock (which exacerbates the problem even more) will want to add this to all of their test classes to avoid a large memory leak. Fancy getting world-wide visibility and building up an eternal fame of an OSS contributor? Use the latest version! Hack and experiment. Speak up at the mailing list. Mockito is a mocking framework that tastes really good. It lets you write beautiful tests with a clean & simple API. Mockito doesn’t give you hangover because the tests are very readable and they produce clean verification errors.
- Maven users can declare a dependency on mockito-core
- Now you can verify interactions and stub method calls
- Use Mockito on Android, thanks to the team working on dexmaker
- Get your team up to speed with test automation with mock objects
- Achieve maintainable, high quality tests that unlock continuous delivery
- Secure production code quality and minimize defects through rigorous test automation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mockito-framework.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.