This is the Linux app named mod_fcgid whose latest release can be downloaded as mod_fcgid.so.10.for.httpd2.0. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mod_fcgid with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
It is a binary compatibility alternative to Apache module mod_fastcgi. mod_fcgid has a new process management strategy, which concentrates on reducing the number of fastcgi server, and kick out the corrupt fastcgi server as soon as possible.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mod-fcgid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.