This is the Linux app named Modernizr whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.12.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Modernizr with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Differences in users’ browsers and devices can often cause differences in user experience when opening your web page. To provide a consistently great user experience, you need to be able to respond to your users’ browser features in the best way. Modernizr detects the specific feature sets in each browser so you can easily deliver a tiered experience to users: using the latest features available for modern browsers while still supporting older ones.
- Browser feature detection
- Asynchronous Event Listeners
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modernizr.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.