This is the Linux app named modnlp whose latest release can be downloaded as modnlp-teccli-0.9.7-bin-gok.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named modnlp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
modnlp aims to provide a modular architecture and tools for natural language processing written (mainly) in Java.
It provides an API and tools for (inverted) indexing, storage and retrieval of large amounts of text, with (XML-based) handling of meta-data,
tools for text categorisation, including, functionality for XML parsing, term set reduction (and basic keyword extraction), probabilistic classifier induction, sample classification tools, and evaluation modules, a suite of corpus management, curation and distributed access tools.
If you use the tool please consider referencing it using the following article:
Luz, S., & Sheehan, S. (2020). Methods and visualization tools for the analysis of medical, political and scientific concepts in Genealogies of Knowledge. Palgrave Communications, 6(1), 1-20.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modnlp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.