This is the Linux app named ModST to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ModST_1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ModST to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ModST to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONModST (pronounced as modest) is a tool to search post-translational modifications (PTMs) in mass spectrometry data in an unrestrictive manner. It can search for hundreds of modification without any user provided information for variable modifications. Due to data level parallelization implemented through perl it is fast, portable and easy to use to identify and analyse PTMs in MS/MS data.
- Mass spectrometry
- Post translational Modifications
- Blind Search
- Data Parallelization
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modst/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.