This is the Linux app named MOIRAI to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as moirai20140528.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MOIRAI to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MOIRAI to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONCap analysis of gene expression (CAGE) is a sequencing based technology to capture the 5’ ends of RNAs in a biological sample. After mapping, a CAGE peak on the genome indicates the position of an active transcriptional start site (TSS) and the number of reads correspond to its expression level. CAGE is prominently used in both the FANTOM and ENCODE project.
MOIRAI is a compact yet flexible workflow system designed to carry out the main steps in data processing and analysis of CAGE data. MOIRAI has a graphical interface allowing wet-lab researchers to create, modify and run analysis workflows. Embedded within the workflows are graphical quality control indicators allowing users assess data quality and to quickly spot potential problems. MOIRAI package comes with three main workflows allowing users to map, annotate and perform an expression analysis over multiple samples.
Perl, C, PHP, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/moirai/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.