This is the Linux app named MolTPC to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as moltpc-1.0-mini_no_install_needed.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MolTPC to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MolTPC to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONBesides all their conformational degrees of freedom, drug-like molecules and natural products often also undergo tautomeric interconversions. Compared to the huge efforts made in experimental investigation of tautomerism, open and free algorithmic solutions for prototropic tautomer generation are surprisingly rare. The few freely available software packages limit their output to a subset of the possible configurational space by sometimes unwanted prior assumptions and complete neglection of ring-chain tautomerism. MolTPC provides an adjustable and fully automatic approach for this problem.
The original publication can be found on http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jcc.23397/full.
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/moltpc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.