This is the Linux app named monoPAS whose latest release can be downloaded as monoPAS1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named monoPAS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
monoPAS is a C# to octave bridge. Octave is a MATLAB sintaxys compatible program. You can execute commands from C# and do graphical representations. This sdk has been developed by the PAS group of the University of Deusto.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/monopas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.