This is the Linux app named Monsta FTP whose latest release can be downloaded as monsta_ftp_v1.8.5_install.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Monsta FTP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONMonsta FTP is a lightweight open-source FTP client you can install on your server to manage your files through any browser, and free yourself from desktop software, forever!
- Connect to any remote FTP server from your browser (via client server.)
- Drop files from your desktop onto browser to upload in real-time.
- Drop folders (in Chrome browser) from your desktop onto browser to upload files.
- Download files from remote servers to your desktop.
- Zip up multiple files and download to your desktop.
- Fetch files from URLs and download directly to remote server.
- Edit files on-screen and save to remote server.
- Create folders and files.
- Cut, copy, paste and rename folders and files.
- CHMOD folder and files permissions.
- Use any of 19 available interface languages.
- Lock user sessions to IP address for added security.
- Customize the open source PHP/AJAX source code.
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/monstaftp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.