This is the Linux app named MorganaXProc (Implements XProc 1.0) whose latest release can be downloaded as MorganaXProc-1-0-15.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MorganaXProc (Implements XProc 1.0) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MorganaXProc (Implements XProc 1.0)
MorganaXProc is a full implementation of XProc: An XML Pipeline Language (W3C Recommendation 11 May 2010) written in Java, supporting all required and optional steps, the steps proposed on EXProc.org and also the document templating steps "p:in-scope-names" and "p:template".
XPath 2.0 or XPath 3.0 is used as expression language.
XSLT and XQuery are supported out of the box, while a flexible connector mechanism also allows to employ your favorite XSLT and XQuery processors.
The current version is 1.0.x. It is very close to the recommendation with all related tests of the XProc Test Suite passed.
- Full support for all required steps and also for all optional steps (with the exception of one option of optional step ‘p:validate-with-relax-ng’).
- Additional steps defined in Document Templating Steps for XProc are implemented as well.
- Uses XPath 2.0 or 3.0 as its expression language.
- Out of the box support for XSLT and XQuery.
- Plug-in support for XSLT 2.0 transformations with an external processor.
- Implementation of all serialization options (except support for XML 1.1).
- Easy to use command line interface and a flexible API. Since 0.95-3 there is also a graphical user interface.
- Highly configurable security manager to protect your system from harmful pipelines.
- Support for a variety of alternative XQuery processors via plug-in mechanism.
- Pluggable file system to read and write different data sources.
- Extensible step library with user defined steps written in Java.
- Useful wrapper mechanism to convert non xml data on the fly into xml documents.
- Free software, released under GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2).
Advanced End Users, Developers
Java Swing, Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/morganaxproc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.