This is the Linux app named mPSQed whose latest release can be downloaded as mPSQed.0.9.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mPSQed with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Molecular-based diagnostic assays are the gold standard for infectious diseases today, since they allow a rapid and sensitive identification and typing of various pathogens. While PCR can be designed to be specific for a certain pathogen, a subsequent sequence analysis is frequently required for confirmation or typing. The design of appropriate PCR-based assays is a complex task, especially when conserved discriminating polymorphisms are rare or if the number of types which need to be differentiated is high. One extremely useful but underused method for this purpose is the multiplex pyrosequencing technique. mPSQed is a program developed at the Robert Koch Institute and targeted at facilitating the creation of such assays.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpsqed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.