This is the Linux app named mqottrace whose latest release can be downloaded as mqottrace-0.94.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mqottrace with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
For owntracks, see https://owntracks.org/
mqottrace collects location data from the mqtt server and writes it into
an sqlite3 database. You can convert the data into gpx tracks with
- Subscribe to mqtt server to collect owntracks locations
- Create gpx files from owntracks data
Advanced End Users
Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal
Perl DBI/DBD, SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mqottrace/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.