This is the Linux app named Mr. Morse whose latest release can be downloaded as ditndah-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mr. Morse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cross-platform trainer and library for Morse Code. Features two parts: GUI Morse trainer, and Python library. Library can be downloaded separately and be used in your programs. Library outputs wav files or raw audio data. Regular and Farnsworth modes.
- Text to Morse audio
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11), wxWidgets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mrmorse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.